Experienced Disaster Recovery Consultants
Disaster recovery planning is one of the most important planning activities a business can undertake, preparing for that occasion we all hope never comes, which can seriously debilitate your business. According to a study by AXA, 80% of businesses affected by a major incident either never re-open or close within 18 months.
Unfortunately, in our experience, it is also one of the most misunderstood concepts. With several terms all seeming to mean the same thing, it's easy for confusion to creep in.
Our experienced Disaster Recovery consultants can help you to create, test, implement and maintain your Disaster Recovery plan and its integration into your business continuity plan, to ensure your business keeps operating during and after the event has passed.
The key benefits provided by our Disaster Recovery consultancy include the following:
- Access to our experienced Disaster Recovery consultants
- Full assessments of your current infrastructure
- Application and dependency mapping
- Exploration of Service Continuity options
- Design and implementation of systems with defined recovery objectives
- Design, Creation, Implementation, Testing and continual Improvement of Disaster Recovery Plans
Contact Arcsus to see how we can help your business.