Agility, Flexibility and Expertise in Service Design
Arcsus' managed infrastructure service lies at the core of our managed services portfolio. It encompasses the installation, management, ongoing support and maintenance of your infrastructure, including security and networking components such as firewalls, IPS and proxies, switches and routers, storage arrays, servers and desktops amongst many others, whether they are located in our datacentres, your datacentres or on premise in your offices.
In conjunction with our managed service desk function, our managed infrastructure service completes the perfect package to satisfy all of our customers' requirements.
Arcsus understands our customers’ need to tailor services to suit their requirements, and as with our other managed services, our agility, flexibility and expertise in service design together with our range of commercial options, allows us to create the perfect service for our customers every time.
The following benefits provided by the managed infrastructure service include the following:
- Skilled Installation, configuration, on-boarding and thorough testing of your infrastructure components by trained professionals
- Administration and proactive maintenance of your infrastructure including housekeeping, facilitating the maximum availability of your infrastructure and applications
- Hotfix and patch installation, providing optimal security
- Assurance of availability through 24x7 monitoring of application alerts, covering infrastructure health (including all core server services, components and storage capacity) and application health and performance directly integrated into our service management system, for automatic incident generation and assignment, enabling a fast response and resolution.
- Access to our ITIL aligned managed service desk providing you with direct access to our team of skilled engineers available 24/7, to provide support for, and resolution of, infrastructure issues keeping your service operational and available
- End point security
- Direct access to our knowledge base and your current Incidents, Problems, Changes and Requests via our on-line customer portal
- Monthly Reports
- Service Management Meetings
Contact Arcsus to see how we can help your business.